The “Strengthening the Resilience of Water Utilities project” in Jordan is seeking a “Organizational Development Officer” – on a full time base employment.
The position holder is responsible for:
- Process Management activities including documentation of processes and mapping using Visio.
- Process Improvement activities and progress monitoring and reporting.
- Change Management Activities including dissemination/collection of related data.
- HR Management Activities including the drafting of job descriptions, roles and responsibilities, procedures.
- Logistical support as needed.
In this context, the organizational Development Officer performs the following tasks:
- Conduct regular site-visits, 4 days per week in the Northern ROUs and Balqa ROUs, 1 day per week in the project office in Amman.
- Document the as-is procedures in operation & maintenance, commercial mana gement, support (admin, finance, HR) in the selected Regional Operating Units of Yarmouk Water Company and Balqa Water Administration and develop the related maps using Visio.
- Develop status reports for each department, supported by the project.
- Contribute to the process improvement activities and the to-be phases and draft necessary related reports and maps.
- Monitor improvements & performance through programmed onsite visits.
- Disseminate/collect forms and questionnaires related to change management and provide support to fill them.
- Support in staff analysis and drafting Job Descriptions upon request.
- Support in clarifying and formulating roles and responsibilities upon request.
- Support logistically in training courses, workshops and seminars upon request.
- Support in administration related tasks upon request.
- Liaison between GIZ project team and counterparts as the per the request of GIZ.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Training and Development|
|Company Industry:||Non-profit Organization|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|