The Marketing & Sales Manager will coordinate and develop marketing policies, programs, and campaigns.
The Employee will be caring the responsibilities as follows:
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Gathers and analyzes information to identify new markets and customers, demand for products and services, and efficacy of existing marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Conducts market research, sales forecasting, and strategic planning to assess and ensure the sale and profitability of products.
- Conducts pricing research and analysis to ensure competitive product and service pricing.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in the market; identifies needs for new products and services and makes recommendations to leadership.
- Analyzes and evaluates financial aspects of product development.
- Collaborates in the development of new products.
- Composes, develops, evaluates, and conducts training on marketing activities, strategies, and policies.
- Collaborates, participates in, and coordinates promotional activities or trade shows.
- Negotiates contracts for services needed to execute a marketing strategy.
- Responsible for the Tenders & exhibitions in Jordan and abroad.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Company Industry:||Food & Beverage Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|