As Senior Systems Administrator, you will facilitate and direct the core technology for the system. You will configure and work with our team ,test and production environments.
· Install and configure subsystems (SmartOffice, SCE, StreamServe, MEC, IDM, ION etc.) in the development, test and production environments.
· Monitor all servers to ensure they are running smoothly (e.g., working within performance thresholds, no outstanding error messages, no security breaches, backups completed normally, etc.)
· Monitor and resolve issues with system performance management and capacity planning including CPU activity, memory and disk utilization.
· Ensure Autostart jobs are active and not looping, Java threads are active, Job Queues are clear and that output is moving through the StreamServe output manager (MOM).
· Monitor the “Supervisor” and “Transaction” interactive jobs and send an alert if inactive
· Monitor for end users who start up an excessive number work sessions.
· Design and implement weekly and monthly backup jobs. Implement data archival strategy to meet business requirements.
· Provide second and third level diagnostics to resolve complex technology problems.
· Communicate with clarity and appropriate frequency about progress on troubleshooting efforts and root cause analysis.
· Adhere to ITIL-based IT Service Management processes for incident, change and problem management.
· Provide audit support
· Manage and monitor security including user administration
· 4 year degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent industry experience.
· Technical certifications a plus.
· 5+ years’ experience in the development of M3 ERP software, patches, configurations and customizations.
· 5+ years’ experience working with M3 Business Engine, and Business Messages.
· 5+ years’ experience working with M3 Adaptation Kit (MAK), MOM or Streamserve and Outbound Document Services), Supply chain execution, M3 Smart Office (LSO), Process Automation, Document Management, M3 Web-services, M3 Enterprise Collaborator (MEC) and M3 APIs. M3 Ad Hoc Report Manager experience a plus.
· 7+ years’ experience working with Microsoft Windows Server OS and virtual servers
· M3 System Administration experience including definition of security roles.
· Familiarity with IBM iSeries (AS/400).
· Programming concepts, such as functions and input/output parameters, loops, and execution flow control.
· Excellent technical documentation skills.
· Strong analytical, problem-solving, time management and organizational skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Solid oral and written communication skills.
· Highly motivated; ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment with aggressive project timeframes.
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Ability to independently conduct and practically apply research into emerging technologies and trends, standards, products as required.
· Ability to summarize complex technical and business issues to ensure understanding by a broad variety of audiences with varying degrees of technical acumen.
· Be comfortable accepting feedback, positive and constructive.
· Be driven by time constraints and a personal commitment to quality.
· Flexibility to work additional hours, as needed, to address service outages or complete projects tasks to meet deadlines.
- Job Location
- New Cairo, Cairo , Egypt
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 8