• Ensures that all works are carried out according to drawings and speciﬁcations.
• Enforces health and safety procedures on site.
• Contacts management and responding to letters pertained to contractual issues.
• Reviews and approves the monthly payments of the contractors, the project schedule, the time and cost impact of variation orders.
• Reviews and settles the claims raised by the contractors.
• Coordinates and communicates the project issues and progress with all project’s stakeholders.
• Plans, monitors, and controls the staﬃng plan of the site supervision consultant team.
• Reviews and approves the monthly payments of the site supervision consultant team.
• Ensures that all project documents and communications are properly recorded and stored.
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|