About the Job
- Write clean, well commented fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way.
- Lead the entire web application development lifecycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support.
- Reacting to problems and correcting the web application as necessary.
- Develop a brand new projects from scratch. Initialize the project and then mentor and lead other developers that are brought on for the development efforts
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and databases.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Produce detailed specifications.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Creating database schema that represents and support business processes.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient ,testable and reusable PHP Modules .
- Ensure all software development projects adhere to application development guidelines and meets and/or exceeds quality expectations
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain business applications
- Work closely with the team leader in task estimation and planning, as well as in juniors’ evaluation.
- Work with other developers to determine changes and enhancements in program code.
- Write technical documentation according to the company standard.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce