About the Job
- Managing integration applications development lifecycle from preliminary analysis to PRD deployment.
- Gathering business requirements and working closely with the organization’s departments to analyze and build solutions’ high-level design.
- Developing solutions’ flowcharts and sequence diagrams with clear documentation for functional and non-functional requirements, interface design and detailed technical design.
- Developing, deploying, testing and maintaining software integration applications along with applying best practices and industry standards.
- Ensuring the fulfilment of requirements and the quality of deliverables.
- Troubleshooting and fixing software defects at different levels, including application, network and OS levels, and beneath tough SLAs for SIT and UAT and PRD environments.
- Evaluating systems’ performance and designs’ reliability.
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
Senior Software Development Engineer with five to seven years of hands-on experience in enterprise integration applications’ analysis, design, development, administration and support using IBM App Connect Enterprise (formerly IBM Integration Bus), IBM DataPower Gateway, IBM MQ, IBM Digital Business Automation (especially IBM Business Automation Workflow) and IBM API Connect Enterprise.
- Experience in development and administration of middleware technologies: IBM Integration Bus V9.x and above, IBM DataPower Gateway V2018.x and above and IBM Business Process Manager V8.5.x and above.
- Experience or have a good understanding of Message Oriented Middleware: IBM MQ Series 8.x and above, JMS, MSMQ, SFTP.
- Experience with integrating complex systems using web services standards such as REST, WSDL, SOAP, etc.
- Experience in applying security measures: SSL handshaking, SSL mutual authentication, JWT, OAuth, Digital Signature, WS-Security and Encryption.
- Experience in different data format: XML, JSON and YAML.
- Experience in dealing with different OS environments: IBM AIX, Linux and CentOS.
- Experience in DataPower troubleshooting, services instrumentation, monitoring and logging
- Experience in Shell scripting language.
- Experience in different protocols: HTTP/S, MQ, TCPIP, SMTP and SOAP.
- Experience in different databases: Oracle and IBM Db2.
- Extensive knowledge of Enterprise Integration patterns, Message-Oriented and Service-Oriented Architectures, and developing new processes using Message Broker with these techniques.
- Excellent customer-facing, communication and analytical skills.
- Experience with IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender (ITX / WTX) is plus
- Experience with IBM Business Process Management and WebSphere Application Server.
- Extensive experience in BPD modelling, Coaches development, service development and Integration Services.
- Experience or good knowledge of integration with IBM WebSphere Operational Decision Management, IBM Integration Designer, IBM MQ
About this Company
Dirac Systems S.A.E is a regional services provider offering technology driven business solutions that meet the strategic objectives of our clients.