About the Job
Key Specific Accountabilities:
- Administer the range for each selling unit in accordance with the country range strategy and the Sales Leaders decision.
- Align the offered range in each selling unit with the agreed range and initiating corrective actions in co-operation with the Sales Leaders if necessary.
- Support the Sales Leaders with forecast alignment by highlighting discrepancies between central and country/selling unit forecasts.
- Help with the establishment of new selling units by supporting the range selection and range administration.
- Provide range change planning information to the Sales Leaders and selling units in order to support a smooth range change planning process.
- Support range change implementation in the selling units by assisting the Sales Leaders in the creation of initial forecasts on news and allocation of discontinued split to selling units.
- Monitor and follow up sales goals for key articles identified in the business agreement between IKEA of Sweden Home Furnishing Business (HFB) and Retail Sales.
- Allocate unexpected deviations of discontinued items to the selling units while taking into consideration all commercial implications and monitor the range change process and initiate necessary actions within the Commercial Team.
- Support the Sales Leaders in the range selection by providing a range frame based on the selling units’ capacity and with input from the Retail Logistics Capacity and Flow Planner and according to global range dimensioning rules.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Construction – Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- Experience of working in a retail and/or logistics role, including previous experience of leading others.
- Excellent skills in retail and/or logistics processes, tools and working methods.
- Analytical skills with the ability to identify required business actions.
- Good skills in supporting an efficient and cost-effective commercial performance.
- Good numerical skills.
- Show potential to apply tactical and operational thinking
- Advanced skills in MS Excel
- Working knowledge in MS Navision
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the…