About the Job
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Present, promote and sell services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Coordinate sales effort with other departments.
- Collaborate with operations team members to achieve better results.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Consulting Services Human Resources Recruitment and Staffing
About this Company
Tawzef is an HR Consultation and Recruitment Agency, with extensive experience providing its clients with topnotch HR Services. We have always committed ourselves to provide the best quality HR services, along with a superior customer service experience for our partners. This…