About the Job
- Supervise teams to ensure that execution of day-to-day work assignments are accomplished on time and within given requirements/standards § Lead the development of team to ensure service standards and capabilities are continually improved and upgraded
- Suggest improvement of the QMS templates for continual alignment with business needs changes
- Develop company-wide documentation and standardization for TE policies, processes, and business forms taking into consideration the established quality standards and best practices
- Analyze internal and external audit results and process performance measurements to discover areas of improvement
- Implement process improvement initiatives in coordination with process owners and activity managers as per business priorities and in line with TE Quality objectives to enhance the QMS on a continual basis
- Develop Key Performance indicators (KPIs), service level agreements and records for TE processes based on best practices and seek approval as required to measure performance of operations
- Plan for the improvement initiatives based on data driven methodologies results to enhance the company efficiency
- Provide the needed technical advice regarding the used modeling , frame work, business process standards
4 to 6 years
Bachelor’s Degree at least
Other – Not Classified
About this Company
TE data is Egypt’s largest IP based data communications carrier with a national network and a regional vision.
TE data S.A.E. was established late 2001 by Telecom Egypt (Incumbent Operator of Egypt) to act as its data communications and Internet arm.