About the Job
- The Channel through which the strategic directions are being cascaded to the operational levels.
- Monitor & supervise the teams to ensure that execution of day to-day work assignments are accomplished on time and within given requirements/standards
- Lead the development of teams to ensure service standards and capabilities are continually improved and upgraded
- Suggest improvement of the QMS templates for continual alignment with business needs changes
- Develop company-wide documentation and standardization for TE policies, processes, and business forms taking into consideration the established quality standards and best practices Analyze internal and external audit results and process performance measurements to discover areas of improvement
- Plan process improvement initiatives in coordination with process owners and activity managers as per business priorities and in line with TE Quality objectives to enhance the QMS on a continual basis § Plan for the improvement initiatives based on data driven methodologies results to enhance the company efficiency
- Monitor and give advice regarding Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), service level agreements and records for TE processes based on best practices and seek approval as required to measure performance of operations
- Provide the needed technical advice regarding the used modeling , frame work, business process standards
6 to 8 years
Bachelor’s Degree at least
Other – Not Classified
About this Company
TE data is Egypt’s largest IP based data communications carrier with a national network and a regional vision.
TE data S.A.E. was established late 2001 by Telecom Egypt (Incumbent Operator of Egypt) to act as its data communications and Internet arm.