About the Job
- Responsible to work with company medical directors to develop, maintain, and implement plans to achieve quality improvement goals.
- Ensuring that staff members conform to government regulations and organizational policy.
- Responsible for investigating any claims against their organization, including malpractice or failure to adhere to recommended safety, infection control, or organizational standards.
- Monitors a formal quality improvement program and develops performance improvement targets across the organization.
- Responsible for data collection, analysis, and measurement skills to set key performance indicators and measure progress.
- Document, investigate and resolve formal and informal complaints, risk management and sentinel events related to quality of care issues
- Prepare written reports, assemble data, and must be experienced in developing charts and graphs representing key performance indicators and other data.
3 to 7 years
Bachelor’s Degree at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
CAIRO SCAN is the leading private provider of diagnostic and interventional imaging services across Egypt. We bring the most skilled professionals in the field, together with cutting-edge technology under one roof to ensure the highest standards of quality care for you.