About the Job
- Supervise teams to ensure that execution of day-to-day work assignments are accomplished on time and within given requirements/standards
- Lead the development of team to ensure service standards and capabilities are continually improved and upgraded
- Suggest improvement of the QMS templates for continual alignment with business needs changes
- Update, disseminate and control TE quality policy, quality objectives, policies, processes and forms to ensure Quality alignment and consistency of work § Plan for and perform internal / external audits and regular monitoring of KPIs across the organization, SLAs and records in order to verify and monitor the compliance to established quality standards and best practices
- Promote quality culture and awareness through the establishment of a Service Improvement Process Group (SIPG) that enables nominated TE employees to implement quality initiatives efficiently and effectively
- Participate in analyzing and reporting audit results and process measurements to discover areas for improvement and consolidate audit reports for direct supervisor review and recommendations
- Review and implement external Quality Management System certification bodies’ recommendations as needed and corrective / preventive actions identified internally to ensure QMS continual improvement as per business needs changes
- Prepare for the management review meetings (prepare agenda, invite attendees, prepare presentation and materials, etc.) and follow-up on effective implementation of decisions and recommendations to enhance QMS on a continual basis
- Develop and seek approval of quarterly management update reports, including KPIs, improvements, audit results, and other activities related to the QMS to document Quality achievements as required
4 to 6 years
Bachelor’s Degree at least
Other – Not Classified
About this Company
TE data is Egypt’s largest IP based data communications carrier with a national network and a regional vision.
TE data S.A.E. was established late 2001 by Telecom Egypt (Incumbent Operator of Egypt) to act as its data communications and Internet arm.