About the Job
- Responsible for day-to-day delivery operations.
- Assist with the implementation of new processes and procedures.
- Identify ways to improve customer experiences.
- Interact with couriers in answering questions, and resolving issues.
- Daily live Tracking couriers to maintain sufficient service to the clients.
- Troubleshoot and investigate fraud and troubled orders.
- Monitor, anticipate and manage the live operation to ensure a great user experience
- Manage real-time fleet capacity.
- Lead the communication with the fleet for ongoing orders.
- Ensure a smooth operation by coordinating communication with Customers, vendors and other internal support teams.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
– Bachelor’s Degree in any related discipline.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills.
– Willing to work in shift rotations (am/pm/midnight shift) to ensure we have 24/7 service levels.
– Able to work on public holidays and weekends.
– Computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Drive) preferred
– Very Good English.
– 1-3 years of experience and understanding of delivery & logistics business.
– Previous experience in a similar position related to dispatching or customer support.
About this Company
Mrsool is one of the largest delivery platforms in the region. Mrsool’s unique on-demand experience earned it the highest user ratings amongst all the other large delivery platforms both in Apple’s App Store and Google’s Play store. In 2018, Mrsool reported GMV exceeding 1…