About the Job
- Teaching material to students from KG to the ninth grade
- Studying after school
- Provide personalized support for each student.
- Fulfill all the duties of an French teacher to explain and study
- Planning and developing students
- Organize and create groups and learning resources.
- Meet the requirements of assessment and recording the development of the student.
- Write comments and evaluations of report cards.
- Keep abreast of changes and developments in the curriculum structure.
- Keep study groups attractive and motivating.
More than 2 years
High School (or equivalent) at least