About the Job
- Perform and implement all custom clearance activities such as following upcoming shipment, document transactions, and day-to-day related activities in accordance with the objectives, policies, and procedures.
- Participating in implementing the anticipated plans and programs as per the set goals to ensure internal work development and productivity increase.
- Participating in the development of the Customs Clearance Section’s work plan and preparing work schedules and expediting workflow to improve the efficiency of the Customs Clearance Section.
- Following up with the operation department and Clients for the reception of a complete set of shipping documents for customs clearance purposes, and ensure its compliance with Egypt Customs regulations and exemption lists requirements.
- Coordinating and liaising with the Clearing Agents and prepare supporting documents required for clearance.
- Choosing the suitable Freight Forwarders, couriers and shipping lines for freight quotations and price lists for inbound and outbound shipments and Following up with them
- Confirming vessel arrival time to the Operation department for payment purposes and release payment requisitions.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Airlines/Aviation Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
Al Hoda For Cargo & Clearance has had a lot of expertise in freight forwarding for more than 20 years in the Egyptian market.
We commit ourselves to excellence for our customers as well as overseas agents through continuous improvement of our services.