About the Job
• Manage the brand identity on online and offline platforms.
• Maintain all the internal and external communication for smooth communication, and creating team spirit.
• Maintain effective communication with current clients, to ensure continuous follow up, and satisfaction.
• Develop close relationships with current clients, potential clients, and organization
• Identify opportunities through market research and networking, and develop a marketing approach tailored to meet the needs of the client.
• Works collaboratively with the Executive Board member in developing business opportunities by identifying potential clients, and other areas for growth.
• Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships, both directly and cross-functionally.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
• 1-3 years of experience in a similar position
• Has a previous experience managing social media platforms and using digital marketing tools
• Ability to perform research studies from start to finish.
• Skills of problem-solving, and the ability to meet challenges and work on innovative solutions.
• Strong interpersonal communication and organization skills.
• Proficient in MS Office products with emphasis in Excel and Word
About this Company
edupedia is an educational and management consultancy firm supporting schools, teachers, communities and administrators, helping them meet the educational needs and standards of a rapidly changing global market.
edupedia is helping schools and educational…