About the Job
- Work with the product owner on managing the product backlog (Identify, Review and Maintain backlog items).
- Support the team in sprint planning activities.
- Define and review backlog stories including acceptance criteria and “Definition of Done”.
- Elaborate features/ stories with the team.
- Follow-up the development progress to ensure actual value realization.
- Responsible for release demo and feedback with end-users and stakeholders.
- Responsible for maintain a continuous communication with end-users.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
siParadigm, LLC is a health-care company based in NJ, USA. Established in 2004 we have grown from a small company with only 10 employees to a multi-national company with over than 100 employees in USA and Egypt.