About the Job
- Manage all accounting departments work, including ledgers, assets, credit, collections, and accounts.
- Follow up with forwarders , contactors accounts payments due date
- Follow up receiving of new orders and products loading stages to prepare needed invoices
- Make sure all financial data adheres to current tax laws and regulations
- Organize and update financial records; monitor all bookkeeping
- Track records, plan, and file all state and federal taxes, along with internal and external financial reports.
- Oversee payroll and budgeting processes to ensure the flow of operations.
- Make recommendations for needed changes in processes and new accounting strategies to maximize profits
- Manage payroll and taxes
- Regularly examine financial statements and ensure they are accurate and free of any errors
- Analyze accounts and suggest improvements to reduce costs and increase profits
- Keep company accounts information confidential
- Stay updated with any industrial and economic changes and current tax/accounting laws
- Evaluate computerized accounting systems and provide recommendations to IT team for performance improvements.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Egast Company is a family business since 1982 for planting potatoes .Currently, Egast stands at the top list as a leader importer and exporter for fresh fruit and vegetables .Our Head office located in Alexandria/ EGYPT. Egast has a capital of 50 000 000 LE (S.A.E) with annual…