About the Internship
- This is a six week project where you will be working with one of top start-ups in Pakistan. The start-ups are placed in the National Science & Technology Park which is placed in NUST which is top 400 QS ranked university. This project also supports Pakistan achieving Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure which is one of the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals (Goal#9). Project fee: 100US$
The intern will learn:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Providing feedback on future buying trends
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office
- Reviewing your own sales performance, against targets as you gain experience
- Opportunity starting date is negotiable.
- All standards promised. SIM card covered as well. Food & accommodation covered as well.
- Local Buddy provided along with city tour.
Application Deadline:13 Jul 2020
Internship Start date: 1 Jun 2020
Duration: 6-8 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Business Services – Other Other – Not Classified
Skills: AIESEC Leadership Qualities
Study Levels :Bachelor
The Intern Age must be between 18 to 30 years old.The Intern will pay his (AIESEC contract, VISA Fees, Flight Ticket, and any additional Pocket money)
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107…