About the Internship
- Project coordinator for a small but succesful English and IT school in Southwestern Sri Lanka.
The intern will learn:
- Helping to improve life skills of youth from 16 to 24 years old
- Participating in the management of the school, together with a Sri Lankan headmaster
- Executing various projects with a view to further improve the performance
- Co-organising extracurricular activities with students
- Support activities such as weekly meetings, strategy making etc
Application Deadline:15 Mar 2020
Internship Start date: 1 Jan 2020
Duration: 8-10 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Education Management Consulting Other – Not Classified
Study Level: Bachelor
The Intern Age must be between 18 to 30 years old.The Intern will pay his (AIESEC contract, VISA Fees, Flight Ticket, and any additional Pocket money)
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107…