About the Internship
- Take the brief to understand specifications and working closely with our art team to develop the concept.
- Photograph people, landscapes, or other subjects, using the required equipment.
- Capture and process images until achieving the desired results.
- Enhance, retouch, resize photos and constantly improve photos quality using various editing methods.
- Review sets of photographs to select the best work.
- Archive photographic images and maintain database
The intern will learn:
- Communication training
- Coaching Training
- Experience Certificate
Internship Start date: September
Duration: 3 Months
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Training and Coaching Travel and Tourism
About this Company
OZONE Company works on the art of mixing fun education for children by providing educational programs aimed at the development of personal through camps, trips and fun outdoor activities