KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
As a member of the Regional Bureau OIM & PR team, the intern will specifically:
Familiarize him-/herself thoroughly with the 2018 ACR guidance;
Support with tracking ACR documents in the system and keep the ACR task force updated with documents received and pending deadlines;
Review the general and technical checklists (cash-based transfer activities, Vulnerability Analysis and Mapping (VAM), school feeding, nutrition/relief, livelihoods, climate change, etc.). Ensure that regional bureau technical team complies with the checklist. Perform spot-checks following all technical checklists;
Review consistency between the previous baseline and follow up indicators;
Review the narrative for consistency with the tables;
Check if the beneficiary, tonnage, and other figures are consistent in all tables, and flag any inconsistencies that may either be an IT or human error;
Assist in reviewing all components of the ACR on grammar, format, and general content, and suggestions for improvement as needed;
Collaborate with counterparts internally to ensure consistency in humanitarian information and to complement WFP analysis and information;
Operational Information Management (OIM) support:
1. Support the unit to ensure the standard OIM & PR procedures and templates are followed to drive the equality, consistency, and standardization of information management and performance reporting across WFP.
2. support OIM unit staff in the compilation and review of regular OIM products including country briefs, internal & external situation reports and operational dashboards.
3. Support in liaising with HQ divisions to submit corporate reports and storage of reports and briefing documents on corporate repositories and archives.
4. Support in the management and storage of quantitative operational data in the OIM unit.
5. Any other tasks as may be required/ or assigned
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Non-profit Organization|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|