About the Internship
- This is a six week project where you will be working with one of top start-ups in Pakistan. The start-ups are placed in the National Science & Technology Park which is placed in NUST which is top 400 QS ranked university. This project also supports Pakistan achieving Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure which is one of the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals. Project fee: 100$ USD
The intern will learn:
- Understanding strategic business needs and plans for growth.
- Acting as an information source and communicator between business branches.
- Enhancing the quality of IT products and services.
- Analyzing the design of technical systems and business models.
- Utilizing IT data for business insights. Analyzing business needs.
- Tours planned on weekends.
- Certificates provided to the Interns
Application Deadline: 13 Jul 2020
Internship Start date:
1 Jun 2020
Duration: 6-8 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Business Services – Other Information Technology Services Other – Not Classified
- Backgrounds: Computer Sciences-Business Administration
The Intern Age must be between 18 to 30 years old.The Intern will pay his (AIESEC contract, VISA Fees, Flight Ticket, and any additional Pocket money)
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107…