Essential Roles and Responsibilities (not limited to):
Provides visitors with reliable information regarding product specifications, suitability ..etc.
Maintains product literature files to ensure the most current and accurate information is always provided to visitors.
Maintains safe and healthy work environment
Monitors visitor access and maintain safety awareness
Customer Service :
Answers phone calls and replies to customers inquires
Handles complaints and ensures resolving any customers’ issues.
Prepares daily maintenance schedules.
Provides quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Performing out duties as assigned
· Bachelor degree in Business Administration or any relevant field.
· 1-2 year experience in a related field.
· Hurghada Resident is a must
· The ability to communicate effectively in English Language
· Working knowledge of MS Office
· Experience in customer service is essential
· Knowledge of performance evaluation procedures
· Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
· A results-oriented approach
· Organizational and leadership skills
- Job Location
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1 Max: 2
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma