• Responsible from production end to finishing end of materials.
• Supervising blasting operations in quarries
• Meet or exceed all safety, health & environmental expectations established.
• Directs and oversees the maintenance, service and repair operations of all plant equipment.
• Plans, coordinates and directs activities concerned with production, operation (maintenance), as well as the design, construction and modification of these same production related equipment and machinery.
• Attends to production needs as the business dictates to include changes, appropriate feed changes
• Directs and occasionally participates in the operation, inspection, maintenance and repair of production equipment,
• Responsible for maintaining adequate inventory, supplies and repair parts for the operations.
• Establishes maintenance and repair schedules while achieving production goals within budget costs.
• Occasionally assists with repairs of other operations within pits, which may include crushing and screening equipment, marinating equipment and rolling stock as well as other equipment, as needed.
|Company Industry:||Mechanical Engineering|