· Responsible for ordering, receiving and distribution of employees’ daily meal per shift and food samples collection
· Responsible for receiving the cafeteria supplies’ and delivering it to the office Boys each shift using the SAP, monitoring / reporting the stock each week at the beginning of Saturday’s Shift
· Responsible for daily and weekly cafeteria supplies’ reports and trackers
· Creating monthly shift schedules for Office boys and vacations plan, also inspecting their appearance and hygiene level.
· Responsible for production incentive receiving and distribution.
· Assuring that the cafeteria supplies are well stored
· Assuring that cleanness in the cafeteria required is received by the cleaning labor and sign the check list
·Ensuring that the cafeteria staff and the caterer adhere to the safety regulations.
· Ensure that the cafeteria users adhere to the policy (smoking area / food& Beverages transfer restrictions)
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-2 years’ of experience in similar field
- Job Location
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1 Max: 2