– Welcomes guests and provides a high standard of Recreation Area service
– Contributes globally to guest satisfaction through the quality of his/her work and exemplary behavior
– Helps increase the recreation’s revenue through his/her sales efforts
– Carry out other duties as requested by the Dept Head
– Under general supervision, ensures the safety of guest by preventing and responding to emergencies.
– Provides a friendly and personalized welcome for guests
– Offers an attentive service to guests, adapting to any constraints
– Heeds any remarks made by guests and ensures follow-up
– Promotes the Recreation Area offer
– Offer parting wishes to all clients as they leave the Recreation area
– Conveys the image of the hotel
– Completes the following tasks:
– prepares the point of sale and preparation areas
– cleans and tidies the recreation area and massage rooms – sauna – gym – pool after closing
– Organizes his/her work to suit fluctuations in numbers, events and guests
– Helps keep the equipment used in good condition
– Prepare, check-out, inspect and check-in outdoor recreation equipment and store properly.
– Maintain and provide equipment to guest.
– Maintain inventories of equipment, storing and retrieving items and assembling and disassembling equipment as necessary.
– Provide information about facilities, recreation options, and rules and regulations.
– Fully aware of ACCOR and Mercure programs
– Fully aware of the ACCOR values
– Should perform other duties assigned by superior(s).
– Maintains constant surveillance of patrons in the facility; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of emergency.
– Provides emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services.
– Presents professional appearance and attitude at all times, and maintains a high standard of customer service.
– Performs various maintenance duties as directed to maintain a clean and safe facility.
– Prepares and maintains appropriate activity reports.
– Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy and the safety of consumable goods by always respecting HACCP regulations
– Respects the instructions and safety guidelines for the equipment used
– Knows and applies the hotel’s security regulations (in case of fire etc)
– Ensures the safety of people and property
– Respects the hotel’s commitments to the “Environment Charter” (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc)
– Be certified in both Medic 1st Aid and CPR
Level of Education
Areas of study
– 1 to 2 years
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels’ more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.