We are recruiting on behalf of our client a Female Fitness Instructor for Bahrain with experience in EMS.
– Monitor exercising customers and provide fitness assessment and feedback.
– Offer personal training and fitness education according to customer’s health needs.
– Provide personal training and prescribe workout programs for customers.
– Develop workout programs and health promotion programs according to company standards and safe industry practices.
– Assist customers in safe exercising and proper body alignment.
– Address customer complaints and questions promptly and professionally.
– Refer customers to in-house fitness professionals including Spa Therapists, Exercise Physiologists, and Health Professionals when needed.
– Provide excellent customer services according to company standards.
– Report any safety hazards and unsafe practices to management promptly.
– Maintain fitness center clean, safe and organized.
– Ensure that fitness equipment and tools are maintained in safe and good working conditions.
– Instruct correct fitness methods and lifting techniques to minimize the chances of injury.
– Conduct fitness classes to meet the physical abilities and interest of customers.
– Adhere to operating procedures and regulations of fitness facility.
– Report to management in need of fitness equipment maintenance and repair works.
– Motivate customers to continue exercises and help make healthy choices.
– Must have experience with EMS
– Experience in the leisure and fitness industry
– First Aid Qualification desirable but not essential
– IT Skills including Outlook, Word, and Excel
– Have a friendly and professional approach
– Be physically fit
– Outgoing and confident with people of all ages
– Able to work shifts including weekends
– REPs Registered
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE’S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.