Your key responsibilities
- Your key responsibility is to help our clients improve and, by doing so, to serve patients better.
- You’re likely to spend most of your time directly influencing and engaging our clients, designing their transformation programmes with them and supporting and coaching their staff as they implement change.
- You will look into identifying and mitigating potential risks, while leveraging opportunities to make our clients’ services better. We’ll also look to you to improve performance by identifying areas for development within their current processes and practices. You’ll be working on complex projects for some of the most well-known clients in healthcare in MENA and potentially, also, across other industries.
- In addition, you are expected to perform complete analyses within the scope of the project from the simple to the complex. Structure methodologies, analyze, summarize the findings, and apply the findings to the project. Manage a section of work from simple to complex, understand the scope of the total project. Design an approach and determine the resources needed to complete the project, select the appropriate methodology and complete the work, and develop the recommendations.
- Being on a project also includes managing the executive relationship with responsibility that require you to organize the team, structure the work plan, complete the work, introduce the work to the client and develop the implications for the client. As well as manage relationships by building a development strategy and deepen trust-based relationships. Drive the business impact of the project or more than one project and be part of multiple engagements for the client over time.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|