About the Job
- Demonstrate relentless commitment to academic achievement of all students.
- Foster collegiality and team building among staff; encourage their active involvement in the decision-making process.
- Communicate and promote expectation for high-level performance from staff and students; hold staff and students accountable for high performance; recognize excellence and achievement.
- Articulate a clear direction for all students and staff; articulate a positive image of the school and school personnel.
- Provide overall leadership, direction, advocacy, communication, coordination, and assessment of the academic unit as a whole, and of the sub- units (departments and/or programs) within it.
- Establish and maintain a cooperative, collegial work climate which enhances communication, trust, and productivity of and among faculty and administrative, secretarial staffs and students.
- Work cooperatively in establishing and monitoring a budget which enhances and supports the mission of the academic unit and sub-units.
- Monitoring will include allocating funds to sub-units and transmitting recommended budgetary transfers among sub-units.
- Ensure that procedures established and applied fundamentally protect and enhance the unit’s academic integrity, focusing the core functions on its essential, academic mission.
- Coordinate and ensure that all necessary and relevant activities and duties ensure proper unit accreditation.
- Responsible for developing a coherent, realistic strategic plan which advances the mission of the academic unit as a whole, and which ties the unit’s mission with the mission of the school and school wide priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Good academic background
- Min 3 : 5 years in managerial position
- Strong experience in American education system
- Friendly user for internet and office
- Masters in related fields are highly appreciated
About this Company
When education becomes a passion, and excellence becomes a pursuit, the grandeur of Egypt will shine once again.