About the Job
Primary Purpose of the job:
- Provide technical & Commercial support and guidance on CMD Products to Sales force and clients. Liaise with suppliers regarding product specification, pricing and availability.
- Ensure that all Construction Machinery Products are according to customer requirements, commissioned and handed over trouble-free and meets performance criteria.
- Ensue that the level of knowledge, tooling and systems on all technical matters are maintained at the highest level.
- Work in very close cooperation with our principals on all aspects of technical and engineering and ensure that all technical obligations towards our customers are fulfilled.
- Evaluate customer s’ specification and prepare tenders according, in a time and practical manner . Ensure that inherent risks in all tenders are fully comprehended, accurately cost and the clear compliance/deviation statements are made.
- Obtain the best possible competitive pricing from the suppliers.
- Provide technical and pricing assistance & quotation/tender preparation and follow-up
- Checking orders towards customer PO and supplier provided lists.
- Training &Development of Salesmen/clients
- Maintain full current product knowledge and competitive comparisons
- Assist inventory management.
- In coordination with CMD Product Manager conduct and arrange for product training, product launch and customer seminars.
- Work directly with sales staff on sophisticated or complex jobs to assist in the machine selection, customer presentations and closing of sales.
- Customer meetings and visits to help and ensure full understanding & matching to customer requirements, and to enhance customer satisfaction upon commissioning.
- Assist in Develop and establish marketing plan to ensure achieving right product positioning and optimum customer awareness.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual reports about sales figures.
- Responsible for Department Budget Reports
- Responsible for Collecting competitors’ market share in the market based on quarter report
- 100% compliance to customer specs, commissioning and performance standards for all CMD products sold
- Accuracy and reliability of intelligence gathering on competition activities
- Professionalism demonstrated in the CMD product presale application and post-sale technical support
- 100% compliance to time-scales for preparation, submission and follow-up on quotations/tenders
- Zero defect commissioning of all CMD products
- Number of T&D sessions conducted for CMD salesmen and customers
- Number of successful product presentations made to the customers
- Accuracy of analysis reports required by CMD Manager
About this Company
The PICO Group started in 1974 working in trading activities. Over the past decades, PICO has grown to become one of Egypt’s leading private sector groups with activities in a variety of areas. Over its growth journey, PICO has developed an extensive set of expertise in the…