About the Job
- Planning & scheduling projects in detailed activities.
- Developing cost control reports and take necessary actions.
- Doing quality control checks for site works on periodic basis.
- Reviewing and approving quantity survey activities.
- Reviewing, adjusting & approving shop drawings.
- Managing relationships with projects different consultants.
- Managing subcontractors’/suppliers’ database.
- Reviewing and negotiating subcontractors’/suppliers’ proposals and contracts.
- Working on new projects’/tenders’ proposals and quotations.
- Reviewing and approving client demands.
- Reviewing and approving subcontractor demands.
- Reporting regularly on project progress to project manager.
10 to 12 years
Not Specified at least
Construction – Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Asass Investment is the portfolio manager of the real estate fund which runs the operational subsidiaries: Stone Group, and Asass Construction. Asass is also in charge of the strategic management and allocation of the real estate funds in the different real estate projects and…