About the Job
- Responsible to ensure that the site is supplied with all documentation, methods and materials needed to carry out the works.
- Prepare temporary works drawings and site related design drawings.
- Coordinate on a daily basis with the subcontractors, and assist in the preparation of the work requisition for the subcontracted works.
- Prepare work requisition for all required permanent materials, and prepare material submittals and follow-up of the approval process.
- Follow-up on the deliveries and invoicing of these permanent materials. Anticipate standard solutions and take initiative and make suggestions, you challenge prevailing assumptions.
- Demonstrate great ability to work effectively and efficiently in constantly changing business environment, you know how to deal with failures and look critically at own work.
- Plan, organize and prioritize own work, you seek confirmation of priorities when confronted with unusual situations, and you report on the state of affairs.
- Demonstrate responsibility and ownership and report spontaneously to your manager. Summarize data in a logical way and you check whether your own observations or interpretations are correct.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or structural engineering or related.
- 2 years of experience in the Construction Industry
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office and Autocad is a must.
- In-depth, current, technical knowledge
- Ability to work across cultural and organizational boundaries, and operate successfully in an intense business environment.
- Have good communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Have commendable analytical abilities.
- Should be comfortable with necessary documentations.
- Should be capable of working in adverse situations.
About this Company
The reasons for having a swimming pool are endless, however having some family quality time and countless memories with friends will always be a number one priority on the list.
We are always pleased to introduce our new swimming pool designs, which are always…