About the Job
We’re looking for an experienced and hands-on Unity3D Games Developer. In a relatively small and close-knit team many boots need to be filled and our ideal candidate needs to be comfortable with that (and in them). You will be bringing a strong technical expertise to the team, coding the heart of player experiences. On the other hand, you’ll be eager to push the boundaries of what’s possible in mobile games.
● 4-8 years of software engineering experience within the games industry (C/C++, C# or Objective C)
● An understanding of the architecture, game related capabilities and constraints of high end mobile platforms
● An understanding of multi-platform development philosophies and technologies
● Strong, demonstrable experience using Unity3D and Xcode targeting iOS (At least one published iOS 3D title)
● Ability to write clear, maintainable and portable code
● Solid understanding of 3D graphics optimization for mobile GPUs
● Takes initiative to solve problems without being told, resulting in excellent follow-through
● Deep passion for games and the entertainment industry
● Very good written and verbal communication skills in English
● Worked in a AAA game development environment
● Knowledge of third party SDKs and Social APIs (e.g. Game Analytics, Facebook, Game Center)
● An understanding of back-end technologies (MySQL, HTML/ CSS, Php, Ruby or Java)
● Experience coding for art packages such as Max, Maya, Photoshop
● Created development tools and extensions/plug-ins for multi-platform SDKs
About this Company
We are a company with product inception, design, development and app marketing expertise. We turn Smart Ideas into Mobile Apps.
Mobile Apps are revolutionizing how we work, entertain, shop, socialize, learn & live.
We build Apps that enhance people’s lives:…