About the Job
- Developing using Laravel framework.
- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js.
- Building and securing RESTful APIs using laravel.
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries.
- Optimizing the application for performance.
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies.
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Internet/E-commerce
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in computer engineering, information technology, computer science or any related discipline.
- 2+ years of experience in the same position.
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases.
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms.
- Preferable with a design background.
Personal skills & Qualifications / Experience:
- Strong analytical & Presentation skills
- Planning & time management skills
- Organizing & prioritizing skills
- Communication& problem solving skills.
- Work under pressure.
- Ion and source control tools (GIT, CI/CD)
- Familiarity with the Agile Management system
- Experience with automated testing is a plus.
- Professional attitude
- Attention to detail
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
About this Company
We are a group of companies.
Virtublock is a public US company that focus on digital currency and blockchain technology. Its Cryptocurrency trading platform licensed in Europe and other countries. The platform…