About the Job
A great data center manager is able to fully grasp the complexity of data management. You have a strong understanding of databases and data analysis procedures. You also have tech knowledge and develop excellent troubleshooting skills.
The goal is to ensure that information flows timely and securely to and from elprices as well as within.
- Create and enforce policies for effective data management
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects
- Establish rules and procedures for data sharing with upper management, external stakeholders, board members….etc
- Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards
- Assist with reports and data extraction when needed
- Monitor and analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.)
- Troubleshoot data-related problems .
About this Company
Brantu is an e-commerce venture builder for developing markets based in Sweden. Our aim is to create services and marketplaces that complement each other. Helping BRANTU ecosystem and other e-commerce businesses to sell better, easier and smoother.