About the Job
- Handle all recruitment functions including sourcing, interviewing, assessing, and hiring of all management employees in different levels for IMI and external clients.
- Communicate with clients and understand their recruitment requirements along with conducting research on client’s industry and competitors for developing the recruitment process.
- Conducting phone interviewing and pre-screening, schedule second and technical interviews with clients and develop applicants’ feedback.
- Prepare monthly reports of recruitment efforts including new hires, titles, time to fulfil, for which clients, the collection of RPO invoices.
- Preparing quarterly business development plans including approaching new clients.
- Excellent in English.
- Max age 26.
- Bachelor degree prefers BA.
- Males only.
- At least 6 months experience in the call centre offshore account.
- Aware of the HR basics.
About this Company
IMI is a “Management Development” company that provides integrated solutions to help companies grow and learn more rapidly than ever before in today’s whirlwind of a market place.
IMI consists of three divisions: Training & Development, Marketing & Management Consultancy…