About the Job
- Receive visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Answer screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Maintain the buildings’ security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Construction – Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management