About the Job
- Oversees all planning and scheduling activities.
- Works closely with Sales, Operation & Quality on product developments.
- Negotiates cost reductions.
- Identifies primary and alternate sources for each item needed and encourages suppliers to remain competitive to achieve best value (quality, lead time, parts and service)
- Works with quality Section Head to qualify suppliers and to monitor their performance.
- Incorporates drawings, quality specifications and requirements into purchase orders to maintain high-quality standards and expectations.
- Establishes and enforces procedures to ensure proper recording, storage and tracking of all items purchased by the Company.
- Monitors prices of major commodities; analyzes impact based on annual usage and reports findings to management for budgeting purposes.
- Monitors significant trends, changes in suppliers, and prices to capitalize on opportunities and/or protect company positions.
- Prepares and issues POs for complex or specialized parts/materials to support production and sales.
- Frequently updating the prices, specifications and follow up with the inventory lists via system to update POs.
- Searches and identifies non-standard or at risk parts and assist in developing new sources of supply.
- Contacts carriers to negotiate contracts/pricing, troubleshoot problems, and to arrange/coordinate challenging shipments.
- Discussing defective or unacceptable goods with suppliers, and take corrective action.
- Managing and monitoring shipping plans Vs. Production plans to avoid any late deliveries to the factory.
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
- Cairo Residence only (Near to Nasr City)
- Age: up to 32 Max.
- BSc. in Engineering is a must (preferably Mechatronics department).
- Experience in Manufacturing/Engineering Industry is a must.
- Male Only .
- Experience 3 Years at least
- Showing proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrating experience reducing cost or improving efficiency in previous jobs
- Possessing experience in customer-facing position
- Having professional planning experience
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- A high sense of commitment and responsibility
About this Company
Simplex offers industrial solutions to a wide variety of regional manufacturers spanning a number of industries. Since it’s establishment in 2013, the firm has mainly manufactured CNC router machines for the Egyptian market by combining quality components with a highly…