About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments.
- Controlling access to the manager/executive.
- Organizing events and conferences reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines typing.
- Compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems implementing.
- Maintaining procedures/administrative systems liaising with staff, suppliers and clients .
- Collating and filing expenses
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction – Residential & Commercial/Office Management Consulting Public Relations and Communications
About this Company
BETTER HOME GROUP
The group of companies specializes in the construction and operation of facilities that present a better way of living. It brings out the elegance of the old and well-established architecture, with a touch of modernity and…