About the Job
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Coordination all office procedures and daily administrative requirements
- Prepares invoices, reports, memos, letters, and other documents.
- Manages department meetings local/international handling logistics, informing attendees, producing meeting agenda.
- Hotel Reservations
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- The very good user of Ms. Office programs.
- Very good communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Proven experience as an Office manager,
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems, and procedures.
- Females only.
About this Company
Blue Sky For Events Is a Saudi based company & we have a recent branch in Egypt.
Blue Sky Events is dedicated to promoting a “Smarter Planet” throughout all phases of event planning, production and execution.
Event design (designing…