About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Implementer specialist meets with the client after a sale is made.
- Instructs and trains users on use of ERP solution.
- Good understanding of business and operational processes including Sales/purchase, human resources, payroll and point of sale.
- He has tasks help project manager to leads a sessions to collect data, documents and other information and create specifications that describe how the system will be implemented for the client.
- Following the meetings, the specialist implement a project plan and schedule that lists each task in the implementation project, the person with accountability for the task and the task’s due date.
- Specialists distribute the project plan to the entire team to get their feedback and confirm the project milestone dates.
- Troubleshoot and respond to system requests by providing detailed resolutions to supported customers within the pre-determined time frame of the contracted service level agreement.
- Follow through with customers whose issues are not closed to Identify solutions to work around open issues that are under investigation or pending resolution to the tickets assigned by a Team Lead or Manager.
- Complete, maintain all company paperwork in a timely, accurate and efficient manner alongside the company’s guidelines.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor’s Degree at least
Computer Software Engineering Services Information Technology Services
About this Company
شركة إعمل بيزنس للاستشارات الماليه:
أكبر أكاديمية للعلوم الإدارية ناطقة بالعربية علي الإنترنت.
الكتب ومراجعات الكتب.
نادى اعمل بزنس