About the Job
You will be handling Transactions for Clients Based in France
- No over phone Calls Transaction analysis only
- Review customer profiles to identify possible patterns of money laundering and terrorist financing activity, ensuring compliance with applicable internal policies and procedures and external regulations.
- Review and analyze transactional activity for suspicious/unusual patterns of activity utilizing various internal systems, reports and external data sources.
- Conclude whether further investigation is warranted based on a reasonable assessment of information obtained.
- Review, collect and transmit supporting details to the Assistant Manager of Operations upon conclusion of review.
- Adhere strictly to compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with Company and regulatory standards, policies and practices; report control weaknesses, compliance breaches and operational loss events.
- Follow appropriate escalation matrix and proactively highlight questionable profiles based on logical reasoning against text-book approach towards procedures.
- Keep current with understanding of systems, policies, procedures and US regulations.
- Provide a supporting role to on-shore business partners. Assist in reviewing alerts and provide.
Our organization offers great facilities such as:
- On site Restaurant, vending machines which includes (coffee, tea, different options for Snacks).
- Activities / games area which includes ( Billiard, Ping pong, and baby foot)
- On floor play station room.
- A walking distance Coffee shop.
- We have a dedicated team (Engagement and Culture) focuses on having an engaging, motivating working environment, looks-after the overall employee’s experience throughout their journey.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Only graduates are eligible to apply (any other applications will be rejected).
- Computer literate and ability to work on basic applications like MS Excel, MS Word and Lotus Notes.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and French (French it’s a must).
- Ability to be flexible and willing to change along with changes in corporate and department objectives in addition to recommending changes to assist in meeting these objectives.
- Ability to balance quality and quantity (volumes) with primary focus on quality.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to evolving and changing priorities. Procedures change frequently; selected candidates are expected to implement the changes immediately with minimal training.
- Is self-motivated, pragmatic (sense of urgency is a must).
- Flexible to work on a rotational basis (morning and night shifts).
- Ability to multi task.
About this Company
Pillars Egypt is Consultancy & Recruitment Firm established to serve distinctive clients in the areas of strategic management , Business Planning and Executive recruitment.
We are a group of executives with a large diversified experience in various areas as Strategic Management, Business Planning