About the Job
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains staff organization.
- Manages of a competitive recruitment and selection processes including updated job descriptions, proper job classification, vacancy announcement, screening of candidates, making recommendations on recruitment..
- Manages staff adherence and performance and take the actions based upon it.
- Reviews, guides, and approves management recommendations for employment terminations.
- Reviews employee appeals through the company complaint procedure.
- Handles all the employees’ documentations and ensure all are updated in the database.
- Sends job offers to newly hires.
- Maintains the quality of the company by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training the best applicants.
- Conducts investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth.
- Handles attendance and payslips of the employees.
- Explains company’s policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Defines all Human Resources training programs, and assigns the authority / responsibility of Human Resources and managers within those programs.
- Provides necessary education and materials to managers and employees including workshops, manuals, employee handbooks, and standardized reports.
- From 2 to 5 years experience in the same field.
- Min age: 28 Years.
- Max age: 35 Years.
- Fluency in both, written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Managerial skills in leading, maintaining and handling all the employees of the company.
- Negotiation skills.
- Training skills.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and explain the legal framework regulating employment.
About this Company
Harvest British College for English language training along with the phenomenal department of the American Accent. Harvest British College is a training corporate registered at the General Authority for Investment and Free Zone as a Limited Liability Company, LLC. Harvest is…