About the Job
- Graphic designers work to bring many kinds of communication alive.
- They produce designs that get their clients’ messages across with high visual impact.
- The role demands a keen business sense as well as creative flair.
- Apart from rough sketches, most graphic design work is now done on computer. Graphic designers use specialized industry-standard graphics or multimedia software packages.
- Designers may use different media – e.g. photography, presentations, visuals, and illustration – to get the results they want.
- Designers also have to work closely with other colleagues involved in projects, such as copywriters, photographers and sales staff. In order to win work, they may take part in formal presentations to ‘pitch’ their ideas to potential clients.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Excellent in use Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Able to make use of the latest technologies.
- Contribute to driving the company forward through contribution across areas such as new products, technologies and/or processes.
- Demonstrate a very high standard of creativity within their work.
- Be highly proficient in industry standard software.
- Actively seek to further personal development through training and experience.
- Have a working knowledge of practices and opportunities across the digital spectrum and applicable to a Client’s requirements.
- Have the capability to identify and solve technical problems.
- Have a thorough knowledge of Design Production processes and procedures.
About this Company
BeBrand Advertising Agency
BeBrand is a full service advertising agency, we opened BeBrand doors with a Passion that never changed.
“Advertising & Creating Brands”.
BeBrand doing efforts to understand and value the differences each employee brings to the…