About the Job
We are looking for an enthusiastic and a creative English Teacher with up-to-date knowledge and flexible mindset to interpret our client’s needs and adapt it to their level and to design courses with high learning. You will work with a variety of clients, including youth, and other age ranges. And you are required to be flexible when it comes to working hours, as you might have some weeks of working weekends.
- -Give creative and multi-sided English Language classes to students from all age ranges;
- -Evaluate the advancement of the students through test depending on their levels;
- -Engage with the participants and work to enhance their understanding of the world around them;
- -Prepare courses materials on digital support before your arrival;
- -IMPORTANT: The accommodation is provided and covered by the company;
- -VERY IMPORTANT: Approach AIESEC office for your outgoing preparation & don’t forget your laptops!
- -VERY IMPORTANT: The working hours are flexible you might work on a weekend!
Selection Process:-After applying, you will be contacted by email to schedule an interview; -You will then be approached by the Enabler for the interview. -Once accepted you will need to follow up the process with AIESEC Ain Shams university -After being approved you will receive your Invitation Letter to start Visa procedure.
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107…