About the Job
- Develops, writes and produces new Curriculum, including audio and visual resources.
- Prepares grade tests and Culture capsules, corrects assignments, essays and reports for classes.
- Prepares and sets quizzes, activities and exercises.
- Organizes and gets involved in social and cultural activities such as dish parties, and events
- Attends and contributes to training sessions
- Participates in marketing events for the place.
- Evaluates students, class work, and assignments.
- Manage student’s behavior in the classroom by invoking approved disciplinary procedures.
- Creates positive educational environment for students to learn in.
- Holds one-on-one conferences with students to keep them on track as necessary
- Able to teach critical thinking, presentation and communication skills while advancing students’ verbal and written communication abilities
- Assigns novels and books to read
- Creates projects designed to enhance sessions especially educational games to break classes burden.
- Performs other administrative duties as needed.
- Communication Skills
- Instruction Skills
- Presentation Skills
About this Company
English Zone is an Egyptian academy established in 2015 to provide English courses with affordable prices and excellent services with different methodology through visual learning and simulations hat represent real life situations.