About the Job
- Independently performs day-to-day Document Control activities.
- Process document control forms and SOPs, review for correctness and completeness.
- Monitor and update in-process documents.
- Creates new SOPs and supports SOP updates.
- Provide back room support for all regulatory inspections.
- Implements and ensures adherence to appropriate regulations and quality standards.
- Support operations to encourage a Quality Culture and ensure a safe working environment
- minimum of 7 years’ experience.
- Construction experience is MUST.
- Strong computer skills
- Leadership skills.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Very Good Command of English Language.
About this Company
BETTER HOME GROUP
The group of companies specializes in the construction and operation of facilities that present a better way of living. It brings out the elegance of the old and well-established architecture, with a touch of modernity and…