About the Job
- Resolve customer complaints via phone or face to face.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain any problem they may have.
- Advise on any information the customer may need.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Resolve problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Coordinate with other departments to Solve Customers’ Complaints.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- 4-8 years of experience preferably in the same field.
- Alexandria resident
- Verbal Communication,
- Phone Skills,
- Data Entry Skills.
- Excellent presentation, communication, negotiation & leadership skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Good command of MS Office.
About this Company
GRANTECH Group is an Egyptian company holding several business units focusing on Real Estate/Construction, software development as well as exhibition industries with more than 30 years of experience and strong business relations in the Egyptian, Middle Eastern & Worldwide markets