About the Job
- Prepare, analyze and report weekly, monthly, quarterly gross margin analysis by brand by customer type.
- Assist in month-end closing, prepare journal entries as necessary, analyze inventory evaluation, inventory roll forward.
- Prepare collateral reporting.
- Coordinate with IT department for system issues, maintenance, and development such as production, purchasing, import/export, accounts payable, accounts receivable, import/export IT, receiving, shipping, and other.
- Collect cost information and maintain an expense database.
- Construct data accumulation systems.
- Determine fixed costs (e.g. salaries, rent and insurance).
- Analyze cost accounting data and assist with cycle count/physical inventories.
- Maintain internal control documentation and test internal controls.
- Prepare detailed account analysis and reconcile sales, cost and inventory, liability accounts by customer type by division.
- Review and analyze inventory and margin reports, conduct research and perform analytical studies in regards to cost analyses and profitability.
- Work on special projects as required.
- Support and assist internal department reporting requirements such as audit schedules, tax schedules, and others.
- Ensure timely submission, accuracy, and validity of inventory, gross margin schedules to management.
- Plan and record variable costs (e.g. purchases of raw material and operations costs).
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies.
- Prepare budgeting reports (for the company and for each department).
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) cost forecasts.
- Identify and recommend cost-effective solutions.
More than 5 years
Bachelor’s Degree at least
Construction – Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure